7 Reasons Why You Should Try This Strawberry Tart Recipe At Once!
This Valentine, I have got you covered with some of the most delicious yet easy dessert recipes that you can try at home. So, whether you are a novice baker or just a beginner, I am giving you the one and only recipe for Strawberry Tart that you need to print and stick to your refrigerator.
One thing I love about Valentine’s Day is that gives me yet another reason to start baking all sorts of delicious desserts that I normally procrastinate rest of the year. In India, it is the best season. It is not bone-chilling cold and neither too hot as we usually endure during the summers. It’s rather just perfect!
So, here’s in my opinion why you should make some Strawberry Tarts this Valentine’s Day for you and your love:
It’s Season of Love and what other better way than to enjoy this with Strawberries, right?
This old-time aphrodisiac is very healthy for us and is a power-packed source of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants. So, while you and your partner nibble on this heart-shaped fruit, you are actually doing good to your body.
It is the season of Strawberries!
Markets are flooded with luscious and juicy strawberries so it’s only fair to bring out the Strawberry dessert recipes and start getting on with them.
Superfood you should include in your diet
Strawberries are amazing as breakfast fruit. They are absolutely nutrient-rich and fortifies your breakfast meal.
These Strawberry Tarts are amazing for your Valentine’s Day dinner table
For this recipe you don’t have to toil hard in your kitchen, just to please your partner. I promise. You can easily get some pre-baked Tart Shells or can make them ahead using my super easy Tart Shell recipe.
Bake a dozen and have them as snacks for the rest of the week
Yes, that’s right. If you are left with any leftovers, well, first of all, you shouldn’t. However, if you are then freeze them and have them over the next few days. Store them in ziplock bags so that it doesn’t get soggy.
Makes an amazing food gift
Yes, these Strawberry Tarts make an amazing gift for your loved ones. Bake a tray full and start sharing your love.
For those who aren’t much into Cakes, this Strawberry Tart dessert recipe is just for you
I know a bunch of people who find baking cakes intimidating and too much to toil for. Also, it’s a headache to finish an entire cake if you have a small family with limited members having a sweet-tooth. These tarts are single serve desserts which make the perfect ending to any meal.
So, here’s the simple and easy Dessert recipe for Strawberry Tartlets for you.
- 4 Tart Shells Pre-Baked
- 400 gms. Fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Spare two Strawberries for garnish and chop rest of them.
- Now, take a heavy bottom sauce pan and put the chopped strawberries in it. Add the Sugar and 2 tbsp. of Water. Bring it to boil and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes. Take a fork and macerate it nicely. Once the water has reduced and it has become sticky, turn off the heat and allow it to cool down completely.
- Once it is cold enough, blend it to make it into a fine liquid. Strain it to get rid of any lumps.
- Now, take the tart shells and fill upto 3/4th of each with this strawberry filing. Allow it to cool down completely and then pop it into refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the chilled Whipping Cream with Vanilla Extract and very little Sugar till hard peaks.
- Take the tarts out and top them with Whipped Cream. Slice the strawberries and garnish. Serve.