Hi, It’s so nice to meet you!
Hello there, I am Priyanka and welcome to my virtual cookbook where I share whatever I cook for my family. I am a full-time Content Development & Marketing professional along with being a mom to a 5yo toddler and wife to a super supporting man.
Cooking is something that has always excited me (although there are days when I am so beat that I hate the thought of standing in the kitchen!) And that is why you will different varieties of recipes here. Some are for days when I am running low on both energy and time, whereas some are labour of love.
Being a probashi Bangali I was brought up on a variety of cuisine. While I enjoy my traditional Bengali dishes like chorchori & chechki, I can hardly resist the temptation of indulging in a plate of Chole Bhaturey or wood fire oven baked Neapolitan pizza.
I started this SpeakingAloud Magazine as a digital platform where I would share a variety of content. Today it has transformed into a huge collection of recipes and other lifestyle related reads which will help you achieve some happiness.
When I am not cooking, I might be thinking of what to eat next…..
I belong to a family of meal planners. My nani (grandma) used to plan the meals upto a week in advance! I am not that pro yet. Although I like to plan my day in advance. So I have created specific categories of recipes that will help here:
- Quick and easy Under 30 minutes Recipes for busy weeknights
- Simple yet tasty Indian Vegetarian Recipes for everyday meals
- Classic & traditional Bengali Niramish Ranna Recipes
- Easy Cakes & other baking recipes for both beginners and advanced bakers
- Delicious and simple chicken recipes, meat recipes and seafood recipes for different occasions
- Special occasion festive recipes like Diwali Recipes, Holi Recipes, Durga Pujo Recipes, Christmas Holiday Baking
- Seasonal recipes like Summer Recipes, Winter Recipes and more
As seen on
My recipes have been featured on several websites. Here are some of the notable ones.
If you want to get in touch with me, drop me a line at [email protected]. I would love to hear more from you.